CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, August 6, 2010

Perfume

Recently on Etsy I got into buying solid scents and those oil perfumes and by far my favourite for lip balm and solid scents is 1HandWashesTheOther her shop has so many beautiful fragrances and the perfume sticks are cute :D And it feels good to put on your skin and adds some moisture :D This store has all kinds of scents like Viva la Juicy type smell and Happy from Clinique (which I love so I'm buying more) I like that the scents aren't super strong since they don't have alcohol and they still last long like regular perfumes but they're cheaper and pamper your skin The lip balm I got "Just Peachy" is awesome! It's a very good peach smell and not super artificial smelling. Her Peach Nectar scent is also extremely nice it smells just like a real peach! (I'm wearing it right now ^__^)


The samples I got were awesome and got me addicted to more scents XD so I'm on a perfume splurge right now and it's awesome because the products are Vegan and NOT tested on animals :D :D
another lovely body shop on Etsy is BungalowBathBody I bought the Roll-on perfume from her and they all smell so great and I love the look of the bottles as well.

I crocheted a soap saver for my viva la juicy bar and it looks cute! It's a nice bright blue color

0 comments: